🔥 Tattoo Designs for Body
✳️ Let’s talk about tattoo care and Let’s recap the tattoo home care basics:
- Cleanliness is important for the prevention of infection : always wash up before touching your tattoo.
- A little blood or ink seepage is normal.
- Wash your tattoo 2-3 times per day for one week.
- Apply an anti-bacterial ointment after cleansing for 3-4 days.
- Apply lotion after cleansing after the 4th day.
- Stay out of the pool, away from the beach, and off that tanning bed for two weeks .
✳️ Most of all, heed the advice of your tattoo artist. Chances are he has had a little personal experience with tattoo aftercare, and can give you specific advice on how to care for your own new tattoo. Dealing with a new tattoo isn’t difficult – it just requires a little effort from your side. Taking care of a tattoo will ensure that your ink is not a health risk, and that it will heal quickly. Following these tattoo care instructions can ensure a long-lasting and beautiful form of self expression.