Select your Artist Carefully
Before settling on an artist to make your tattoo, use the following tips to shop around for the best artist.
- Visit several tattoo parlors and check for the artists’ finished tattoo designs portfolio
- Evaluate artists through word of mouth from people who have admirable tattoo designs.
- Inquire about the artist’s cleanliness, heavy-handedness, and costs. Read reviews!
- Meet the artist, discuss the cost of the tattoo design you have chosen, and ‘feel’ the artist out.
- In addition, discuss the health regulation standards applicable to your country or State.
- Heavy-handed artists are preferable. Theey place ink deeper into your skin for a brighter, longer lasting tattoo.