🔥 Tattooed models 👇
🚨 Women’s Tattoo Locations
🔥🔥🔥 Here’s the top 5 of popular tattoo spots for women and girls:
- Just above the ankle: the ankles are another popular tattoo place, very feminine. They are easy to cover up if you want to (by wearing socks) and not so problematic as foot tattoos. Ankle tattoos are usually small and can be very cute.
- Lower back: lower back female tattoos are very popular for several reasons. First, it’s a very feminine spot to have a tattoo. It doesn’t usually show, but can be ‘flashed’ as the woman bends over. Catching a glimpse of a lower back tattoo on a woman, you almost get the feeling that you’re seeing something you shouldn’t be – very tantalizing!
Lower back tattoos are also known as “tramp stamps” because so many girls have a tattoo there. Don’t let this put you off though, if you think your lower back is the perfect place for your tattoo, then by all means, go ahead. Getting a lower back tattoo because it is fashionable is not a very good idea though.
- The inside of the wrist: this is a good place for a tattoo, it can easily be covered up by wearing a watch or a bracelet.
- Back of the neck: very nice spot to have a tattoo in my opinion and one of the less painful places.
- The feet: foot tattoos are getting more and more popular these days. Keep in mind that tattoos on the feet need more care and don’t last as long as tattoos on other places. Learn more about them here: Foot tattoos pros and cons